SHAP is a highly regarded, innovative, practical and financially viable charity and voluntary organisation that works to sustain communities, reduce homelessness, increase the health and wellbeing of vulnerable adults and young people and improve the life chances of the next generation. Shap provides:
- accommodation, support and floating support services for vulnerable and socially excluded single adults
- accommodation, support and floating support services for lone parents and couples with children who need support to improve or enhance their parenting skills and to secure permanent accommodation
- personal / ‘life’ coaching for vulnerable and socially excluded adults who wish to address unhelpful patterns of behaviour and move their lives forward
- advocacy services for vulnerable people who need to have their voices heard and respected
- specific independent mental health advocacy for patients detained under the Mental Health Act
- capacity advocacy for people who need help to make specific important decisions about their lives
- specialist legal advice for those who cannot afford a lawyer
throughout Merseyside and Cheshire.
Please contact us on 01744 454056 or email@example.com
There are no current vacancies at SHAP – but keep checking back to see if a suitable opportunity becomes available.
Get in Touch